On a mission.....

going beyond what is expected of me!- Dawn Maglish

Monday, February 22, 2010

starting out

 

I chose to go to a Paul Mitchell partner school. It has it's advantages and disadvantages.  One thing I love is my learning leaders and the administration of the school. They are very busy but for the most part really supportive. Another thing I enjoy is the overall theme and culture of the school. Be Nice or Else, is something we can all learn from. Cosmetology school is a lot of hard work! If you really want something in this industry you can't just wait around for someone to drop it in your lap! You have to be as we call it forward focused, and super proactive about hunting down what you want! In this blog its my goal to share my journey! There have been alot of restless nights and sore feet. Some of the rewards though have been amazing! I want to introduce you to some of my mentors, and people who have inspired me to be what I want to be. Also, to my support system of friends and family, which are critical! thanks for reading and being apart of my experience as a future professional

1 comment: